How do I forget a Wi-Fi network? (1)
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left-hand corner of the the screen in the Menu Bar.
- Select System Preferences
- In System Preferences, click on the Network icon.
- In the Network preference pane, select "Airport" from the list on the left.
- Click the button Turn Airport Off and then click the Advanced button
- Under the Airport tab, there will be a list titled Preferred Networks listing the network name and security type.
- Select the network(s) you want to eliminate from your list. If you want to eliminate more than one at a time, you may do so by pressing and holding the Command (key with the Apple logo on it) while clicking on any networks listed.
- Once you've selected the networks, press the Minus button below the list. Then click the OK button.
- Click the Apply button and then click button Turn Airport On