How do I locate the MAC address of my gaming system.
1. Turn on your Xbox console with no game disc in the disc tray.
2. From the Xbox Dashboard, choose Xbox Live.
3. From the Connect Status screen, select Settings.
4. The MAC address is at the bottom-right corner of the Network Settings screen.
Microsoft X-Box 360
1. Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Network Settings.
2. Select Edit Settings.
3. From Additional Settings, select Advanced Settings.
4. At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called Wired MAC Address.
Sony PlayStation 3
1. Go to Settings
2. Select System Settings
3. Select System Information
4. View information on the PS3 system. MAC address is there.
1. From the Wii Menu select Wii Options. (lower left corner that says "Wii".)
2. Select Wii Settings.
3. System Settings 2 on right.
4. Select Internet.
5. Select Console Information.
6. The MAC address will be displayed.
1. Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Setup in the game's menu.
2. Select "Options," then "System Information." The MAC address is on the top line.
1. Remove the GameCube’s broadband adapter from the console.
2. Printed on the underside of the adaptor is the MAC address